Seriously you’ve got to love Kitale



Kitale Town

Everyone thinks Kitale is a very large farm with Kenya Seed buildings. Well you are not wrong, Kitale is a farm of wonders. So, somehow I find myself in the town, how I managed four days there is what you are about to read.

The place is too rainy, too cold and with pregnant Indians. Fam you’ve got to forgive my ignorance, it was my 1st time seeing a pregnant Indian. You see I spent my nights at a hotel called Vipark Hotel along some place called Laini Moja. The entire area is invested with Indians. Normally you hardly see a big booted Indian girl, fam I swear I saw one and I liked.
In my town we have traffic jams which is normally associated with cars. In Kitale they have terrific bodaboda jams. The place got many bodaboda riders that business is bad, dude carried me distance from here to Timbuktu and nigger charged only 50bob with the option of bargaining. That aside, Kitale is lit at night, every turn you make you meet a chic displaying her juicy wares. Went to a joint called Kahurukoh where tired husbands go, the place is dead! well, at least for me.  The amazing thing about it though is their nyama choma. However lifeless it was I found myself there three times for that wet fry. My last night though I became tired of Kahurukoh, the place is full of men watching soaps. 

I found myself at Club Epic and maan that place got a lot of sugar mummies! Ordered my ever sexy Guiness, looked around and immediately my eyes met with those of this 40-ish looking momma. She is in the company of another 40-ish looking lady and a guy. There is this rule Yours Truly has, every time am at the club then our eyes meet more than three times then we already have chemistry between us.  Lucky for this momma I really wanted to enjoy life alone this night, again I really would hate you reading a headline that I got shot by a psycho husband. I played the eye contact game for a while till I got bored and decided to look at the waiters who had these huge behinds tucked in short dresses. I dragged myself out of the place at three in the morning got into a taxi to my Indian City of Vipark Hotel. 

Kitale I will be back, I need a big ass Indian. Oh I sure do.
Yours Truly.

Comments